TGI Friday's opens new branch in Sharjah
Manama, March 28, 2012
TGI Friday's, an international chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in 58 countries, has opened its 11th branch at Al Majaz Park area in Sharjah.
A franchise of Kuwait food company Americana, TGI Friday's had opened its first store in the Middle East in 1996 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Dubai, on Shaikh Zayed Road.
It then stretched its wings to Kuwait, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.
TGI Friday's, at Al Majaz Park area, caters to all age groups and is known for its quality food served at affordable prices.
The first restaurant was opened in 1965 at First Avenue and 63rd Street in New York City. Today, there are more than 900 restaurants in 61 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service