Gulf International to buy QP's catering unit
Doha, April 1, 2012
Gulf International Services has agreed to buy Qatar Petroleum's fully-owned subsidiary Amwaj Catering Services for a provisional price of 353.1 million riyals ($96.98 million).
"The price is subject to an adjustment if there is a working capital balance on the day the deal is closed," according to a statement on the Doha bourse on Sunday.
Gulf International has interests in several sectors, including transport, insurance and oil services. - Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office