Cathay honours Bahrain Airport Company
Manama, April 1, 2012
Cathay Pacific, the flag carrier of Hong Kong and one of Asia's most awarded airlines, honoured Bahrain Airport Company with a special memento to celebrate its long-term relationship with the airline.
At a cermony held in Manama, Daniel Cheung ,Cathay Pacific Airways country manager Bahrain and Saudi Arabia presented the Douglas DC3 Betsy memento to BAC vice president commercial and marketing Mohamed Khalil in appreciation of their support to the airline in 2011.
Shawqi Al Bin Mohammed, the airport manager Cathay Pacific Airways, Syed Sohail Ali, assistant manager online sales and marketing Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and offline Middle East attended the cermony along with Waleed Fakhro the manager of Aviation Marketing BAC.
The memento solidifies Bahrain Airport Company's long term relationship with Cathay Pacific, said Mohamed Khalil, VP commercial and marketing.
“We have a long standing relationship with Cathay Pacific and are proud to have them as a continuing example of progress for the past 36 years and we truly look forward to continuing our relationship in the future," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project