RJ launches ticket auction on website
Amman, April 4, 2012
Royal Jordanian, the national flag carrier, has started an online ticket auction on its website rj.com to selected destinations on its route network.
Every week, four destinations will be auctioned off in the bid, under certain terms and conditions. Thus, four winners will be announced at the end of each week.
The new, unconventional online activity gives the interested public the opportunity to procure tickets to selected RJ stations at lower prices than those sold at the sales offices.
The online bidding process enables RJ website visitors set the price on the selected ticket through rj.com. The auction is bound to increase traffic to the airline’s official page, as visitors are expected to keep checking the latest updates on the airline activities online, a statement said.
This activity is intended to enhance the RJ passengers’ experience online, and benefit both them and RJ equally.
It gives the public the chance to experience travel on board RJ, and the website visitors to get acquainted with the services and latest developments on board its planes and on the ground, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement