St Regis to promote new properties at ATM
Dubai, April 8, 2012
St Regis, of Starwood, which currently operates nearly 50 hotels in the Middle East hotels, will showcase its three new properties in the region at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai.
ATM is running from April 30 to May 3 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
“Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s economic hubs and Doha has emerged as a dynamic cultural centre in the region, so naturally both cities have become a new ‘must’ on today’s global Grand Tour; and S. Regis is uniquely positioned to cater to the needs of today’s global travellers, offering bespoke luxury informed by the brand’s unique legacy,” said Paul James, global brand leader of St Regis Hotels & Resorts.
“We are looking forward to introducing the three St Regis hotels debuting this year in the Middle East to our trade partners at the Arabian Travel Market.”
The St Regis brand’s aggressive growth in the Middle East and Africa will continue this year with the upcoming debut of The St Regis Mauritius Resort.
Additionally St Regis will debut in Egypt with The St Regis Cairo in 2014 as well as in Jordan with The St Regis Amman and The Residences at The St Regis Amman in 2015.
By 2015, the Middle East will become the second region, after North America, to operate all nine of Starwood’s world-class brands: St Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft and Element. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares