British Airways offers special summer fare
Dubai, April 10, 2012
British Airways has announced discounted fares for GCC travellers to the UK, Europe, the US and Canada this summer.
Discounted fares can be booked in World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business class) and First cabins until May 3 for travel until September 30.
This summer is the perfect time to visit London with a host of exciting events taking place from the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the Olympics to Wimbledon, a statement said.
Fares start from just Dh2,720 ($740) in World Traveller, Dh4,990 in World Traveller Plus and Dh11,510 in Club World from the UAE to the UK.
US flights will cost from Dh4,540 in World Traveller, Dh7620 in World Traveller Plus and Dh13,160 in Club World.
To Canada, fares start from Dh4,540 in World Traveller, Dh7,620 in World Traveller Plus and Dh13,160 in Club World. All fares are for return flights and include taxes, fees and surcharges, the statement said.
Paolo De Renzis, regional commercial manager, Middle East said: “With summer just around the corner we are pleased to reveal our latest fare offers for GCC travellers. Whether travellers are looking to escape the heat of the Middle Eastern summer, visit friends or relatives or visit a new city, we hope that our fares will help to make travel plans a little easier.”
“This summer, travellers will also get to experience our new British-inspired menus which will be onboard on all long-haul flights from London from July to September. The new dishes are a twist on traditional British favourites and were developed by rising star, Chef Simon Hulstone in conjunction with Michelin-star chef Heston Blumenthal,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely