Vimto launches major media campaign
Dammam, April 14, 2012
Vimto Carbonated, manufactured by Saudi-based Aujan Industries, has unveiled a new multimillion-riyal media campaign, themed around sharing moments and the important role of best friends in an individual’s life.
The campaign, entitled Friends Forever, or Sawa Halaween in Arabic, dives deep into the emotional connection that women have with their best friends. The campaign uses a soundtrack and imagery to depict different stages of friendship and togetherness, from making friends on the first days of school through to being at each other’s sides when they enter motherhood.
To support the campaign, the makers of Vimto also commissioned a song to be specially written and recorded. Titled Sawa Helween, the song’s lyrics encapsulate the theme of friendship, sharing and bonding.
“Following the relaunch of Vimto Carbonated a few years ago, the response from consumers has been tremendous,” said Anwar Zaman, VP Marketing, Aujan Industries.
“This popularity has seen Vimto Carbonated become the preferred drink for many young Arab women for special get-togethers and celebrations with friends and family. With Friends Forever, we have tried to capture this sentiment and celebrate the important role that best friends play in a woman’s life.”
The campaign covers TV, outdoor, online and print media. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall