Elaf sponsors Saudi tourism forum
Riyadh, April 14, 2012
Elaf Group, a leading provider of hotel management and tourism services, sponsored the recently concluded Saudi Travel and Tourism Investment Forum 2012 in Riyadh.
The forum at the Riyadh International Exhibition Center hosted 23 technical sessions to discuss the major issues related to the tourism experience in Saudi Arabia.
It attracted wide participation from various government entities, including Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, Ministry of Culture and Information and the Saudi Commission for Wildlife Conservation and Development (NCWCD), among others.
Ziyad Bin Mahfouz, president of Elaf Group of Companies and a member of the tourism development council for the Makkah region, pointed out that the forum plays a vital role in highlighting the tourism potential in Saudi Arabia and shedding light on the approved tourism projects for the next three years.
He underlined the significance of the event, emphasizing that it hosted a series of sessions and workshops aimed at highlighting the interest in the cultural dimension of tourism and the effective tools to develop and promote the growth of tourism in Saudi Arabia.
The forum also introduced ready job opportunities at tourism institutes, during a special session titled Career Day, aimed at harnessing the potential of Saudi nationals in the economic and tourism areas. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction