Bahrain Air to resume Alexandria ops
Manama, April 15, 2012
Bahrain Air, the kingdom’s second carrier, announced that it will resume operations with direct flights from Bahrain to Alexandria’s Borg El Arab International Airport from June 21.
“Over the past weeks we have received many enquiries from our valuable customers looking for direct flights to Alexandria during the summer period,” said Bahrain Air Bahrain sales manager JayamohanVelappannair.
“We are delighted that we have been able to meet with the market need as we continue our drive to be Bahrain’s favourite airline.”
Flights are scheduled to depart from Bahrain on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11pm and arrive in Alexandria at 1.10am the following morning.
Return flights are scheduled to depart Alexandria on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 1.55am and arrive in Bahrain at 6.20am.
Bahrain Air is committed to offering its customers the highest level of safety, comfort, service and reliability at the most affordable prices throughout the year on its growing network. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio