Bahrain hotels 'ready for Grand Prix'
Manama, April 17, 2012
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro said all of Bahrain’s hotels were ready to receive visitors for the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix to be held this weekend.
Dr Fakhro's remarks came as he received National Hotels Company general manager Abdulrahman Murshed, Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence and Spa government relations and protocol executive director Panos Panagis and its general manager Adel Budawas on Monday.
The minister stressed on the importance of co-operation and co-ordination between various government agencies on one hand and the economic sector on the other to stimulate tourism and economic development.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry