Special deals for Visa cardholders
Dubai, April 22, 2012
Visa cardholders can now travel to a host of breathtaking destinations for less through an exclusive new partnership between Emirates Holidays and Visa.
Visa debit and credit cardholders can take advantage of two exciting offers, said a statement. The offers include:
• A 15 per cent discount on select Emirates Holidays destinations over certain travel periods throughout 2012. The promotion offers various destinations.
• A 5 percent discount on all destinations at any time during 2012. With over 35 countries on offer throughout the year, travelers can choose from a wide variety of regions and continents to explore.
“This exclusive new partnership with Visa gives our customers even more opportunities to discover the many wonders of the world. With such a wide variety of destinations on offer throughout the year, Emirates Holidays has something to suit each and every taste. We hope that our customers take full advantage of this exclusive opportunity and choose their dream destination from over 35 countries on offer worldwide”, said Frédéric Bardin, senior vice president, Emirates Holidays.
Commenting on the new partnership Tarek Elhousseiny, general manager for Visa North and Francophone Africa, said: “Egypt is a top travel destination for residents of the GCC during the summer months.”
The discounts are available for bookings on all Visa debit or Visa credit cards at the Emirates Holidays offices in the UAE and Emirates offices in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt or Lebanon, and apply to all destinations from March 1, 2012 until March 31, 2013. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region