BA revamps lounge at Dubai airport
Dubai, April 25, 2012
British Airways (BA) has completed major renovation of its lounge in Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 1.
The refurbishment allows premium customers and eligible Executive Club members to relax in even more comfort before their flight, a statement said.
The refreshed lounge has a modern yet comfortable feel which is complemented by ambient lighting, providing customers with a great environment to catch up on work or relax before their flight. There is also a new menu and improved food and beverage facilities, according to the statement.
Paolo De Renzis, regional commercial manager, Middle East said: “The update to our Lounge at Dubai International Airport is just one of the many enhancements that our Middle Eastern customers will start to see as a result of our investment for customers. Our investment will make life more comfortable for customers both on the ground and in the sky.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai