BA revamps lounge at Dubai airport
Dubai, April 25, 2012
British Airways (BA) has completed major renovation of its lounge in Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 1.
The refurbishment allows premium customers and eligible Executive Club members to relax in even more comfort before their flight, a statement said.
The refreshed lounge has a modern yet comfortable feel which is complemented by ambient lighting, providing customers with a great environment to catch up on work or relax before their flight. There is also a new menu and improved food and beverage facilities, according to the statement.
Paolo De Renzis, regional commercial manager, Middle East said: “The update to our Lounge at Dubai International Airport is just one of the many enhancements that our Middle Eastern customers will start to see as a result of our investment for customers. Our investment will make life more comfortable for customers both on the ground and in the sky.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens