Bahrain Air set for Dubai event
Manama, April 27, 2012
Bahrain Air will be taking part in the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) expo to be held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from Monday to Thursday.
The Bahrain Air delegation will be led by managing director Ibrahim Al Hamer, chief executive Richard Nuttall, marketing manager Naeem Mahamoor and regional manager Hanif Zakaria along with the marketing team.
The event, which is the region's leading travel and tourism networking show, will be a good opportunity for Bahrain Air to unveil its new destinations, services, including tour packages to destinations on its route network.
"Bahrain's reputation as a relatively liberal and modern country has made it a favourite destination with travellers in the region and an excellent link to the Gulf," Mahamoor said.
"Our participation at the ATM is a good opportunity for us to showcase our airline which we aim to position as Bahrain's most favourite airline," he added.
Meanwhile, Bahrain Air has announced Dammam as its second hub in Saudi Arabia and will operate direct flights from Dammam's King Fahad International Airport to Beirut and Khartoum from June 13.
The airline will also operate direct flights from Bahrain to Alexandria.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China