Bahrain Air set for Dubai event
Manama, April 27, 2012
Bahrain Air will be taking part in the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) expo to be held at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from Monday to Thursday.
The Bahrain Air delegation will be led by managing director Ibrahim Al Hamer, chief executive Richard Nuttall, marketing manager Naeem Mahamoor and regional manager Hanif Zakaria along with the marketing team.
The event, which is the region's leading travel and tourism networking show, will be a good opportunity for Bahrain Air to unveil its new destinations, services, including tour packages to destinations on its route network.
"Bahrain's reputation as a relatively liberal and modern country has made it a favourite destination with travellers in the region and an excellent link to the Gulf," Mahamoor said.
"Our participation at the ATM is a good opportunity for us to showcase our airline which we aim to position as Bahrain's most favourite airline," he added.
Meanwhile, Bahrain Air has announced Dammam as its second hub in Saudi Arabia and will operate direct flights from Dammam's King Fahad International Airport to Beirut and Khartoum from June 13.
The airline will also operate direct flights from Bahrain to Alexandria.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai