Kraft launches ‘Mozza-Cheddar’ combo
Dubai, May 3, 2012
Kraft Foods has launched ‘Kraft Mozza-Cheddar’, an innovative combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses in a long-life package.
The company said it offers the best of both worlds with the distinctive “Al Aslee” taste of Kraft Cheddar, relished by GCC consumers for over five decades, now combined with the soft, stringy, melted texture of Mozzarella, allowing consumers to make dishes that both look and taste delicious.
This blend in cheese is the first of its kind, the statement said. It is now available locally, and is gaining popularity due to its distinctive taste and texture.
Enhancing the look and taste of many popular recipes in the region such as pizzas, pastas, sambouseks and fatayer, Kraft Mozza-Cheddar is the perfect blend of cheese for all those who love Cheddar but also wish for the texture of Mozzarella, it said.
This is the region’s first Cheddar and Mozzarella blend, offering consumers a long shelf-life of one year. It is available across UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project