KLM to offer monthly discounts
Amstelveen, May 9, 2012
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will offer from June 1 discounts to a number of faraway destinations, with the special offers being available for five days starting the first Friday of each month.
Each one is linked to a specific type of holiday such as trips to “Holiday in the sun” or travel to other continents such as Asia, a statement said.
By making these special offers, KLM aims to demonstrate its wide array of tourist destinations on every continent.
“KLM wants to continue to make enticing offers to the Dutch market,” said Harm Kreulen, director KLM the Netherlands. “Dutch holiday-makers can enjoy a wonderful trip including all of KLM’s air and ground services — all for an attractive price.”
The offers are all part of a new KLM campaign targeting Dutch holiday-makers looking to go beyond Europe, Kreulen added.
Discounts can amount to 30 per cent of the basic airfare.
Bangkok, New York and Curacao may well be included in the 236 different destinations, the airline statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland