Italian chain opens restaurant in Bahrain
Manama, May 12, 2012
Vapiano, a fast casual restaurant chain offering Italian food, has opened an outlet at the Bahrain City Centre, a major shopping and leisure destination.
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro yesterday opened the restaurant, where he was received by SunCity Ventures chief executive Mohammed Adel Fakhro.
The minister praised private sector efforts and their keenness to add new options catering to all tastes.
The restaurant features a pizza and pasta concept, and food is made to order.
Vapiano also serves made-to-order salads and dessert. There are over 100 restaurants all over the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin