Sodashi launches jet lag recovery kit
Dubai, May 13, 2012
Luxury chemical-free skincare brand, Sodashi, has launched a jet lag recovery travel kit which is a must-have for travellers. It includes the Jet Lag Recovery Gel and Jet Lag Recovery Mist.
The two products are designed to uplift the mind and body during and following periods of travel, a statement from Sodashi said.
Containing Spanish rosemary, peppermint and angelica, both the gel and mist are cooling, refreshing and combat fatigue bringing clarity and awareness, the statement said.
Susan Yarbug-Gorman, founder and managing director of Sarum Trading, the exclusive representative of Sodashi in the region, said: “These travel kits are fantastic both whilst you are travelling and to help you recover after a long trip. I definitely recommend them especially for frequent travellers and for those travelling long distances.”
Sodashi products are made using the highest quality plant extracts and essences sourced from around the world.
Based on the knowledge and wisdom of ancient philosophies and natural healing traditions, the products are free from chemicals, mineral oils and synthetic preservatives and fragrances.
The Sodashi range is currently available in Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Talise Spa, Madinat Jumeirah, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Doha; and Timeless Spas at Emirates airline first and business class lounges at Dubai International Airport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc