Swiss offers special fares
Dubai, May 15, 2012
Swiss International Air Lines (Swiss) today announced special fares from Dubai to Switzerland and other countries in Europe.
The offer applies for bookings made up until May 29 for outbound travel dates up to October 31.
Return fares inclusive of taxes and fees start from Dh2,220 ($604) in Economy to Geneva and from Dh2,490 to other key European destinations.
Travellers who prefer the comfort and luxury of premium cabins can book their flights to Europe in Business class from Dh11,310 for return fares inclusive of taxes and fees.
“There has been quite a demand for our previous Spring/Summer fare offers and so we are doing it once more. Travellers from Dubai can avail of our attractive prices to Switzerland and select destinations in Europe for that much needed break from the heat,” said Martin Massueger, director, head of sales Middle East, Africa, Pakistan & Iran for Swiss.
European destinations included in the special fare offers are: Venice, Barcelona, Prague, Rome, Milan, Paris, Copenhagen, London, Madrid, Brussels, Munich and many more.
Swiss operates non-stop daily flights between Dubai and Zurich. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry