Burj Al Arab launches romantic package
Dubai, May 16, 2012
Leading luxury hotel in the UAE, Burj Al Arab, has announced the launch of its Gold Package, offering guests the most romantic experiences imaginable for each night of their stay.
Designed to celebrate once-in-a-lifetime moments, the package includes airport transfer in a Rolls Royce Phantom, a scenic drive around the city of Dubai, an upper body massage, an aromatherapy bath in the lavish bedroom suite, romantic bespoke flower decorations in the suite, an intimate beachside dinner, an aromatherapy couple massage, a moonlight swim and personalised gifts.
With every extra night spent at the hotel, guests are offered additional benefits, making their experience even more indulgent depending on the length of their stay, a statement from the hotel said.
The highlight for those guests staying seven nights at the luxury Dubai hotel is the romantic moonlight swim, the statement said. This all-sensory journey commences with a relaxing couple's massage, followed by the moonlight swim, with twinkling candles surrounding the infinity pool and the moonlight serving as a setting for the evening. The evening is ended with a glass of champagne.
The romantic moonlight swim is the perfect celebration for a marriage proposal, wedding anniversary or birthday, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office