Mubadala unit names key appointment
Zurich, May 16, 2012
SR Technics, part of the Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala Aerospace MRO network, has appointed Andy Best as the new head of Line Maintenance International, which will be an independent business unit.
Andy takes over the role from Antoine Gervais, who has become head of operations development, said a statement from Zurich-based SR Technics.
He will be reporting directly to André Wall, the president of SR Technics, and will continue to be part of its leadership team.
On top of his commercial acumen, Andy brings a wealth of experience in operations and Line Maintenance in particular gained in both maintenance, repair and overhaul and airline industries.
“I am very pleased that we could fill this key role with our own internal talent and I wish Andy every success in his new position”, remarked André Wall.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland