Cavotec to particiapate in Airport Show
Dubai, May 17, 2012
Global engineering group Cavotec has announced its participation as exhibitor and presenter at the Dubai Airport Show 2012 set to be held from May 22 to 24 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Marking its 12th consecutive year at the annual event covering the region’s flourishing aviation sector, Cavotec’s participation will be highlighted by the unveiling of a new pioneering solution called the E3 Gate Concept - ergonomics, economy, environment.
As a central theme of Cavotec’s presence at the Dubai Airport Show 2012, the E3 Gate Concept was conceived by working closely with customers and industry bodies to develop a fully-integrated gate concept that is energy-efficient, reduces fuel costs, and minimises the use of auxiliary power units.
The concept improves operational efficiency by providing ground services - 400Hz, PC Air, blue water, potable water, sewage, Air Start - via underground pits, a statement from the company said.
A presentation for the concept is due to be delivered during the exhibition, the statement said.
Juergen Strommer, managing director, Cavotec Middle East, said: “The groundbreaking gate concept is a solid product of Cavotec’s organic consultancy approach to our customers, where we carefully tailor our solutions to fulfil the unique requirements of each individual project - a distinctive business model which is highly respected and valued by customers.”
Cavotec Middle East (CME), the group’s UAE-based subsidiary, has installed systems serving a variety of vital applications in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Senegal, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. The group also has projects in Pakistan, Iraq and Senegal.
Its airport market unit offers of a number of sophisticated solutions to the challenging situations faced by airports, all developed from a unified approach that aims to improve efficiency, reduce costs, improve safety and minimise environmental impact. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home