KIB, cleartrip offer ‘Visa’ discount
Kuwait City, May 21, 2012
Kuwait International Bank (KIB) along with leading online travel agency, cleartrip.com, is offering Visa cardholders special discounts on flight tickets and hotel accommodation.
KIB Visa cardholders can book their upcoming summer trip through the agency to receive up to 30 per cent instant money back, a statement from the bank said.
The offer is applicable through Cleartrip’s websites in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait and is valid for bookings until July 31.
Visa card holders can book any round-trip flight on Cleartrip web sites, and once a coupon code is required, enter ‘CoolDeal” prior to paying. The payment must to be done using the Visa Credit card and the discounted amount will be calculated instantly and transferred back to the cardholders account.
Tareq Al Ajlan, Marketing Manager, KIB, said: “This special offer is one of a series of offers in which KIB distinguishes its Visa customers with, designed specifically to facilitate any payment transaction made, anywhere and anytime.”
“It offers flexibility and speed to any transaction made, whether it is buying online tickets, making online hotel reservations, shopping and paying online bills or to withdraw cash from any visa ATM,” he said.
KIB’s wide range of Visa cards include Al Moyassara Visa credit card which is available in both classic and gold, Visa platinum card, Al Momayaza Visa charge card, Visa prepaid card and Visa Gift card. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief