Air Arabia ranks top for punctuality
Sharjah, May 30, 2012
Air Arabia, a leading low-cost carrier in the Mena region, has been ranked first for the punctuality of its outbound flights from Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow.
Figures released by the airport show that 100 per cent of Air Arabia flights in April 2012 departed on-time, earning it the accolade of “Most Punctual Airline” at Domodedovo International Airport. The competition included all international airlines.
Air Arabia launched services to Moscow in October 2011 and currently operates three weekly non-stop flights from its Sharjah hub.
“We thank Domodedovo Airport for recognizing Air Arabia’s solid on-time performance record. Punctuality has been a core focus since Air Arabia started its operations and it only highlights the airline’s operational excellence” said Adel Ali, group chief executive officer, Air Arabia.
“We will continue to implement measures that ensure our impressive on-time performance remains the industry benchmark.”
Air Arabia has an impressive track record of on-time performance. In 2011, 93 per cent of its out-bound flights from Sharjah International Airport took off on-time. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction