Top restaurant opens at St Regis Doha
Doha, June 3, 2012
A new restaurant by world-famous chef, Gordon Ramsay, was recently opened at The St Regis Doha.
Opal by Gordon Ramsay is headed by Michelin-starred chef Gilles Bosquet, and offers culinary delights inspired by Gordon Ramsay.
Serving western classics in a relaxed bistro-style environment, the restaurant adds a delicious new dimension to dining out in Doha, a statement from an official said.
The setting of the restaurant includes a circular conservatory bar and extensive views of the Arabian Gulf.
Guests sampled a selection of canapés from Opal’s menu including freshly-sliced fish ceviche, crispy chicken wings lollipops, pizzas straight off the oven and juicy mini burgers, the statement said.
Guests also had the opportunity to interact with Bosquet and his team; and Diego Gronda, the managing and creative director of Rockwell Group Europe; who designed the restaurant.
Opal by Gordon Ramsay is open from Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.
The St Regis Doha will offer the widest dining selection within a hotel in Qatar with 10 distinctive culinary and lounge experiences including the first Jazz at Lincoln Center outside of the US, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct