Lusail offers free berthing on anniversary
Doha, June 3, 2012
Doha-based Lusail Marina is marking its first anniversary this month by inviting guests to enjoy one-month complimentary berthing at the stunning Mourjan Marinas IGY-managed facility located in Lusail City.
Lusail Marina welcomed its first yacht in June 2011. Last March Mourjan Marinas IGY was awarded the ‘Excellence and Innovation’ award for Lusail Marina at the World of Yachts and Boats Recognition Awards.
Renowned for its outstanding level of service and privacy, Lusail Marina invites visitors to experience the award-winning marina and join in the celebrations by taking advantage of one month complimentary berthing, valid through June.
Wayne Shepherd, regional operations manager of Dubai-based global marina developer Mourjan Marinas IGY, said: “Lusail Marina has quickly established itself as an un-missable yachting destination in the Middle East.”
“Our premier facility continues to impress guests who enjoy the intimacy of the location and its unique design, which includes on water lounges and contemporary shade structures. We’re pleased to extend this special offer to our valued guests and visitors as Lusail Marina celebrates its first anniversary.”
Lusail Marina can accommodate 93 yachts between 10-40 metres in length. Designed within strict environmental guidelines, the marina has been built from the very best materials to meet the highest environmental management standards.
The marina uses aluminium marina systems built of non-corrosive recyclable materials, including marine-grade aluminium alloy frames and composite wood decking.
In line with all Mourjan Marinas managed facilities, Lusail Marina currently features a five-star concierge service, 24-hour security and marina cart service to and from your yacht as well as on-water lounges.
Lusail Marina is located within the futuristic Lusail City development, one of the most ambitious real estate projects in Qatar and the wider Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador