Safi to launch new internal flights
Kabul, June 6, 2012
Safi Airways has announced that it will launch two new internal flights in Afghanistan, starting 16 June.
The domestic services will operate from Kabul to Herat on a daily basis, and thrice a week from Kabul to Kandahar.
The routes will be operated with an A320 offering 12 seats in business class and 132 seats in Economy.
Lloyd Carswell, chief commercial officer, Safi Airways, said: "We are pleased to expand our network within Afghanistan, offering passengers greater choice and flexibility in their travel plans.”
“This builds on our strategy to strengthen our position as the leading international carrier of Afghanistan, serving more points in our domestic market, with connections to Europe and the US with our interline partners,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct