Safi to launch new internal flights
Kabul, June 6, 2012
Safi Airways has announced that it will launch two new internal flights in Afghanistan, starting 16 June.
The domestic services will operate from Kabul to Herat on a daily basis, and thrice a week from Kabul to Kandahar.
The routes will be operated with an A320 offering 12 seats in business class and 132 seats in Economy.
Lloyd Carswell, chief commercial officer, Safi Airways, said: "We are pleased to expand our network within Afghanistan, offering passengers greater choice and flexibility in their travel plans.”
“This builds on our strategy to strengthen our position as the leading international carrier of Afghanistan, serving more points in our domestic market, with connections to Europe and the US with our interline partners,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline