Raviz launches another Dubai hotel
Dubai, June 10, 2012
The Raviz Group has added a new hotel to its portfolio with the acquisition of a 126-room property in Bur Dubai.
The group already owns some exclusive hotels in India, including the five-star deluxe Raviz Kollam, and the three-star Versailles Hotel in Dubai’s Deira.
The new Raviz hotel in Bur Dubai will have two restaurants, two nightclubs, two conference halls and a state–of–the-art business center.
The Raviz Hotel group is the hospitality arm of RP Group of Companies, which is charied by Dr Ravi Pillai.
Versailles Hotel general manager Manoj Padhi said the philosophy behind the Raviz brand is high quality services backed by high-end technology in room infrastructure with the latest gadgetry. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland
- Qatar Airways eyes Boeing 777X mini-jumbos