Raviz launches another Dubai hotel
Dubai, June 10, 2012
The Raviz Group has added a new hotel to its portfolio with the acquisition of a 126-room property in Bur Dubai.
The group already owns some exclusive hotels in India, including the five-star deluxe Raviz Kollam, and the three-star Versailles Hotel in Dubai’s Deira.
The new Raviz hotel in Bur Dubai will have two restaurants, two nightclubs, two conference halls and a state–of–the-art business center.
The Raviz Hotel group is the hospitality arm of RP Group of Companies, which is charied by Dr Ravi Pillai.
Versailles Hotel general manager Manoj Padhi said the philosophy behind the Raviz brand is high quality services backed by high-end technology in room infrastructure with the latest gadgetry. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct