Saudi bottling firm wins Pepsico award
Jeddah, June 24, 2012
Saudi Industrial Projects Company (Sipco), the flagship bottling franchise for PepsiCo International, said it has won the '2011 Bottler of the Year in the MEA' award in recognition of its outstanding leadership, passion and results.
The award was presented by Sanjeev Chadha, the president of PepsiCo Middle East and Africa to Sipco CEO Sheikh Ahmed Salem Bugshan at a special ceremony held in Jeddah.
“We are honoured and humbled to receive such a prestigious award; it is a reflection of the hard work and dedication demonstrated by all Sipco employees and associates.” said Sheikh Ahmed Bugshan after getting the award.
“We are delighted to receive the Bottler of the Year title, and I believe that this recognition will instil a great sense of pride among our staff and all Saudis alike,” he added.
Amer Morshed, the Sipco chief operating officer, said 2011 had been a phenomenal year for the company. It delivered excellence across volume and share growth, customer service and community involvement.
Sipco boasts of 17 distribution centres across the western region of Saudi Arabia including the cities of Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route