Bahrain likely to cut cruise insurance fee
Manama, June 26, 2012
A meeting will be held today between the Culture Ministry and the General Organisation of Sea Ports (GOP) to consider reducing insurance fees for Bahrain-bound cruise ships.
Culture Minister Shaikha Mai bint Mohammed Al Khalifa sent a letter to GOP chairman Shaikh Daij bin Salman Al Khalifa, after requests from cruise ship companies, our sister newspaper, the Gulf Daily News reported.
Two companies will operate routes through Bahrain this season if fees are reduced or cancelled, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route