BurJuman hosts Alice in Wonderland
Dubai, June 26, 2012
BurJuman, a leading retail destination in Dubai, said visitors to the mall were treated to an entertaining family extravaganza this weekend, as the story of Alice’s adventures in Wonderland was brought to life through a stunning series of cirque-style performances.
With BurJuman’s Observatory area hosting a mega setup, young fans watched in awe as a series of acrobatic stunts and contortionist acts performed by professional acrobats added a different twist to the tale, said a statement from Burjuman.
The dazzling extravaganza enacted by an international cast of 13 dancers and acrobats weaved together acrobatics, music and fun dance choreography to create a foot tapping, high energy presentation.
Cameras snapped as kids posed for pictures with some of the story’s favourite characters – including Alice, the Dormouse, Mad Hatter, March Hare and the Queen of Hearts after the spectacular show, it added.
A major highlight of BurJuman’s family entertainment line-up this DSS, the ‘Alice in Wonderland Cirque stage show’ will be performed twice a day until June 30.
The exciting production, brought to life by CMart Worldwide will be staged at 6.15pm and 7.45pm every day, with each 30-minute performance followed by a 15-minute Meet & Greet session.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry