Alshamel launches new brand identity
Dubai, June 27, 2012
Alshamel Travel & Tourism has launched its new brand identity as Alshamel Travel, and also introduced a new logo to reflect the company’s new approach to travel business.
The new emblem is built from different slices of the globe merged to express Alshamel’s global multi-service facets. The color blend resulting from the intersection of circular slices at different angles depicts an unstopping, dynamic motion and a constant drive for discovering new frontiers in the travel industry.
Like the move to the new facilities at Al Barsha in Dubai, the rebranding decision reflects the company’s new comprehensive strategic directions embraced by the company’s dynamic management and its committed staff.
The key objective in this rebranding process is to create a long-term brand identity that clearly communicates the values of Alshamel, a company statement said.
“There was never a better time to introduce a new logo and branding” said Khaled Al-Ghanim, Alshamel Travel CEO.
“This is not just a logo change; we believe that the new Alshamel Travel brand will not only demonstrate where we stand today, but also where we are heading. Our new branding will tell our existing customers, and future customers, that we offer the region’s best-in-class travel management services that are backed by a professional committed team and ground-breaking technologies."
“UAE market has been a strategic operational hub for Alshamel since 2002” said Houssam Baker, Alshamel Travel COO.
“Back in October we relocated to Al Barsha, after a decision to consolidate our Dubai operations under one roof. The improved set up allowed the company to efficiently serve its customers and meet the growing demand for travel management solutions.
“We always promise our regional and local customers innovative travel solutions as well as best-in-class assistance to travelers. Our new identity and office expansion plans in the region will help us fulfill our promise.”
Named among the top four travel management companies by Arab Travel News 2011 Power List, Alshamel Travel is the largest travel service provider in Kuwait, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit