Iberotel Miramar offers special Ramadan rates
Abu Dhabi, July 5, 2012
Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, a Moroccan-style property in Fujairah, has launched its special rates for the month of Ramadan and a range of Iftar and Suhoor buffets.
During weekdays a superior room is available for Dh280 inclusive of taxes and service charge and international buffet breakfast. For fasting guests, the property offers stay in a superior room for Dh580 inclusive of tax, service charge and iftar buffet of set menu served in Al Majlis Restaurant. The rate also includes a set menu of Sohour served in the comfort of each room.
During weekends the superior rooms are available for Dh550 inclusive of an international buffet breakfast. For fasting guests the room is available for Dh850 inclusive of tax and service charge and iftar buffet inclusive of Ramadan drinks and water served in Al Majlis Restaurant and set menu Sohour in each room.
Al Majlis Restaurant offers a vast variety of authentic rich dishes prepared with utmost care to ensure every bite brings peace in a very traditional Arabic surrounding, the statement said.
Guests can also do Shisha while listening to traditional Oud music in an oriental and Moorish décor at Al Moltaqa.
Sensasia Fusion Restaurant will offer a culinary tour with the Chef Tasting set menu, which offers Far Eastern Cuisine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc