Iberotel Miramar offers special Ramadan rates
Abu Dhabi, July 5, 2012
Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, a Moroccan-style property in Fujairah, has launched its special rates for the month of Ramadan and a range of Iftar and Suhoor buffets.
During weekdays a superior room is available for Dh280 inclusive of taxes and service charge and international buffet breakfast. For fasting guests, the property offers stay in a superior room for Dh580 inclusive of tax, service charge and iftar buffet of set menu served in Al Majlis Restaurant. The rate also includes a set menu of Sohour served in the comfort of each room.
During weekends the superior rooms are available for Dh550 inclusive of an international buffet breakfast. For fasting guests the room is available for Dh850 inclusive of tax and service charge and iftar buffet inclusive of Ramadan drinks and water served in Al Majlis Restaurant and set menu Sohour in each room.
Al Majlis Restaurant offers a vast variety of authentic rich dishes prepared with utmost care to ensure every bite brings peace in a very traditional Arabic surrounding, the statement said.
Guests can also do Shisha while listening to traditional Oud music in an oriental and Moorish décor at Al Moltaqa.
Sensasia Fusion Restaurant will offer a culinary tour with the Chef Tasting set menu, which offers Far Eastern Cuisine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office