Watani backs Dubai dates festival
Dubai, July 8, 2012
Watani, the UAE's national identity programme, participated in the Dates Festival 2012 organised recently by Dubai Civil Aviation in Dubai as part of its mission to showcase the UAE heritage.
The exhibition highlighted the healthy benefits of dates and demonstrated the methods of planting Palm trees and taking care of them.
The three-day event was organized at Terminal 3, Dubai International Airport. Watani arranged several activities alongside the festival, including a heritage exhibition and workshop of creating dates made of ceramic. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest