Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Expedia select list
Dubai, September 2, 2012
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, part of the Dubai-based global luxury hospitality company Jumeirah Group, has been named in the Expedia Insiders’ Select list for 2012.
The list is an annual ranking of best-reviewed hotels as determined by the world’s leading full-service online travel agency.
The Insiders’ Select list largely reflects the feedback from more than 500,000 verified Expedia customer reviews received during 2011, combined with a value rating and the local market expertise of more than 650 Expedia employees in local markets worldwide. Only 13 from the 650 properties are based in the UAE.
“Being recognised as an Expedia Insider Select hotel is a tremendous achievement and a true acknowledgment by our mutual customers that Jumeirah Beach Hotel is amongst the best in the world, consistently exceeding guest expectations and delivering genuine hospitality throughout. Congratulations on receiving this prestigious accolade,” said Sverre Christiansen, market manager at Expedia.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, which was the first property launched by the Jumeirah Group in 1997, will be celebrating its 15th anniversary this year on December 2.
Mahmoud Sakr, general manager of Jumeirah Beach Hotel, said: “We are delighted with this recognition and will continue to push the industry standards forward by creating special memories for our guests and enriching their travel experience while delivering top class service.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley