Qatar Airways launches 3-day 'global sale'
Doha, September 3, 2012
Qatar Airways is offering customers around the world great savings to more than 100 destinations during its latest three-day global sale, which starts which starts at 0000 hrs tonight (September 4).
The 72-hour sale, which ends at 23:59 September 6 (local time), offers customers the opportunity to travel to a variety of destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and The Americas at very attractive fares, said a statement.
To make a booking or for more information, visit qatarairways.com/3-day-sale
The travel window covers a seven-month period between September 10 and March 13 next year and the special fares are applicable to destinations across Qatar Airways’ network worldwide.
Qatar Airways chief executive officer Akbar Al Baker said: “Whether travelling for leisure or business, the three-day sale provides customers the opportunity to visit popular destinations and discover newly-introduced routes available on our rapidly expanding network.”
“Qatar Airways’ success is largely due to the support of our customers. The global sale is our way of thanking our loyal passengers for their continued support, and provides the opportunity to welcome new travellers and give them a great travel experience onboard the world’s best airline.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations