Qatar Airways launches 3-day 'global sale'
Doha, September 3, 2012
Qatar Airways is offering customers around the world great savings to more than 100 destinations during its latest three-day global sale, which starts which starts at 0000 hrs tonight (September 4).
The 72-hour sale, which ends at 23:59 September 6 (local time), offers customers the opportunity to travel to a variety of destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and The Americas at very attractive fares, said a statement.
To make a booking or for more information, visit qatarairways.com/3-day-sale
The travel window covers a seven-month period between September 10 and March 13 next year and the special fares are applicable to destinations across Qatar Airways’ network worldwide.
Qatar Airways chief executive officer Akbar Al Baker said: “Whether travelling for leisure or business, the three-day sale provides customers the opportunity to visit popular destinations and discover newly-introduced routes available on our rapidly expanding network.”
“Qatar Airways’ success is largely due to the support of our customers. The global sale is our way of thanking our loyal passengers for their continued support, and provides the opportunity to welcome new travellers and give them a great travel experience onboard the world’s best airline.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas