Falcon to showcase fleet at Abu Dhabi expo
Abu Dhabi, September 9, 2012
Falcon Aviation Services (FAS), a leading private aviation company based at Al Bateen Executive Airport, will showcase its fleet to the 10,000 visitors expected at an upcoming aviation event in Abu Dhabi.
Falcon has also become the first official partner of the exhibition – the second annual General Aviation Exhibition in the Middle East: Abu Dhabi Air Expo. The event will take place from March 5 to 7 at Al Bateen Executive Airport.
Falcon’s fleet on display will include Embraer Lineage 1000, Legacy 600, Gulfstream 450, Bell 412EP & Bell 206L3, Agusta 109S & Agusta 109SP, Eurocopter AS365 N3, Eurocopter EC-135 Hermes & Eurocopter EC 130.
“FAS is excited at the opportunity to display the fleet and to highlight our range of services here in Abu Dhabi. We look forward to working with the team at Al Bateen and the Air Expo is a clear indication of the growth that the aviation sector is having in Abu Dhabi,” said Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, FAS’ chairman and CEO.
'We are delighted to have Falcon Aviation Services as a Gold Sponsor for this, the second Abu Dhabi Air Expo,' said Yousif Al Hammadi, chairman of Abu Dhabi Air Expo.
'Not only has this very dynamic Gulf company offered us its support by becoming a Gold Sponsor, it will also enable visitors to discover all of the business aviation possibilities and services offered by FAS, thanks to the presence of its VIP configured aircraft and the proximity of the company’s modern new facilities here at Al Bateen,' he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares