Mena Aerospace makes key appointments
Manama, September 12, 2012
Mena Aerospace Enterprises of Bahrain has made a number of key management appointments in order to support the group’s sustained growth and regional expansion.
The group has seen dramatic increases in demand for its aviation and aircraft-related services within the region, and as a result the company has seen the need to re-align its key management in order to focus on developing markets and industry sectors on a regional basis, a statement said0.
The new appointments include:
• Ralph Eisenschmid, Mena Aerospace Enterprises’ chief executive officer has been appointed to the role of executive director on the company’s board of directors.
• Omar Mattar, Mena Aerospace Enterprises’ general manager has been promoted to the role of chief executive officer responsible for all divisions and operations in Bahrain.
• Khalid Albinfalah has been appointed to the role of general manager of SA Mena Avionics, Mena Aerospace’s aircraft avionics installation and repair division.
Eisenschmid has been part of the group’s management team since the company’s founding in 2004. He was instrumental in establishing Mena Aerospace and the subsidiaries, the statement said.
Dr Mohamed Juman, Mena Aerospace’s managing director said: “We are pleased with the progress our business units have made in Bahrain. However, like most companies, we need to focus on markets throughout the region. With these appointments, we are aligning our key management structure in a way that allows us to focus on the regional and international aviation business opportunities whilst solidifying our base in Bahrain. These changes will allow us to expand our service offering and markets in a manageable and measured manner.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline
- Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
- Jazeera secures $90m loan for buying aircraft
- 5 Hilton hotels in Egypt win regional honours