Sabre signs accord with Saad Transport
Manama, September 25, 2012
Bahrain-headquartered Sabre Travel Network Middle East has signed an exclusive agreement with Saad Transport, a top agency in Lebanon and Saudi Arabia, to provide hitech travel technology products for its corporate accounts.
As per the deal, Sabre will install its Red Workspace software that enables travel agents to shop, book and manage travel, and also its premier online travel, meetings and expense corporate booking solution, 'Get There.'
"Saad Transport will be the first agent in Lebanon to implement and use our corporate booking tool for their clients in the region," said Sabre chief executive Daniel Naoumovitch.
"In the months to come, Sabre's products will vastly improve customer service and increase Saad's operational efficiency, helping them keep up with their growing customer base," he added.
Saad Transport general manager Amine Nasser said, "Sabre's products will help us service our top customers more effectively and run our business more efficiently."
"Maximising the potential of our staff, Sabre has helped train them in these new products and we are already seeing remarkable results. With faster turnaround time for a customer's request, the increase in efficiency will make a positive difference on our balance sheet at the end of the year," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain