Flydubai to launch Bucharest flights on Oct 1
, September 30, 2012
Flydubai, Dubai’s first low-cost airline, will start flights to Bucharest, the capital of Romania, on October 1.
Flights to Bucharest will operate four times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays connecting.
Flight FZ797 is scheduled to depart Dubai Terminal 2 at 0915hrs, landing in Henri Coandă International Airport (Bucharest Otopeni International Airport) at 1330hrs local time. The return flight, FZ798, departs at 1415hrs, arriving in Dubai at 2000hrs local time, making it the perfect long weekend getaway.
A hidden holiday gem, Bucharest is a city teeming with interesting architecture, leafy parks and must-visit museums as well as bustling clubs, cafés and restaurants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline
- Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
- Jazeera secures $90m loan for buying aircraft
- 5 Hilton hotels in Egypt win regional honours
- Sands Abu Dhabi launches summer deals
- RAK airport woos European carriers
- Avtech wins Dubai Airports contract