Emirates offers special Eid fare to Bahrain flyers
Manama, October 8, 2012
Emirates, the key sponsor and official carrier of Dubai’s shopping and entertainment festival, Eid in Dubai, is offering special fares for visitors from Bahrain during the holiday period.
Valid from October 15 until November 15, the deal offers customers in Bahrain a choice to fly to Dubai with Emirates in Economy Class from only BHD78 ($203.66).
To avail this offer, bookings must be made between now and November 15 for a minimum two-day stay and a maximum of 14 days.
As an added attraction, all malls across Dubai are gearing up to welcome shoppers and holidaymakers 24 hours a day during the Eid festivities. This year, the customary four-day period has been extended to two weeks.
"We invite the people of Bahrain to visit Dubai during the upcoming Eid Al Adha festival to take advantage of our exciting offer and enjoy shopping around the clock and many other activities. The hospitality and unique cultural experience that Dubai has to offer will make their holidays more than just a vacation,” said Reema Al Marzooqi, Emirates Bahrain country manger.
“We continue to offer our passengers superb value for money with our excellent network and innovative on-board products and services and expect this offer to be well received by our customers,” added Al Marzooqi.
Emirates currently offers three daily flights from Manama to Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort