Oman Air to host forum for auditors
Muscat, October 13, 2012
Oman Air, the Sultanate's national carrier, will be hosting the 21st annual conference of the International Association of Airline Internal Auditors (IAAIA) in capital Muscat tomorrow.
The four-day event, to be held at the Shangri-La Bar at Al Jissah Resort and Spa, Muscat, provides an excellent opportunity for internal auditors to voice opinions over future decisions impacting the airline audit environment, in line with the conference theme of "Navigating through turbulent times; in a world of opportunities, is internal audit up to the challenge".
"It is with great pride the airline is hosting the conference," said Oman Air internal audit chief officer and conference chairman Mohammed Al Musafir.
"This is a highly specialised area of internal auditing which plays a vital role in the success of the international aviation and transportation industry," he added.
Since 1991, the annual conference has become the key event for professionals from around the world to network, share experiences and discuss best practices.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest