Turkish Airlines launches Hurghada flights
Istanbul, October 18, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the national flag carrier, has announced the launch of its operations to Hurghada, its fourth destination in Egypt after Cairo, Sharm el Sheikh and Alexandria.
The national carrier will fly thrice a week on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays in both directions, said a statement from Turkish Airlines.
The inaugural flight (TK702) took off yesterday from the Turkish hub of Istanbul at 1.40am and landed in Hurghada at 3.25am. On return, the flight TK703 will leave the Egyptian city at 5.35am and arrive in the Turkish capital at 9.25am, the statement added.
The airline is now offering an introductory round trip package from Istanbul to Hurghada with tickets priced at 99 euros ($129.7), including taxes and fees.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction