Safi Airways receives IATA membership
Kabul, October 30, 2012
Safi Airways, the privately owned international scheduled airline of Afghanistan, has officially been accredited with full IATA membership, said its chief executive officer.
The airline also successfully went through IATA’s stringent Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) earlier this year, Hamid Safi added.
He explained that he is looking forward to the benefits of joining the association.
As an IATA member, Safi’s main objective will be to enhance and build current and future relationships and partner with other IATA airlines and industry providers to carry Safi forward on its continual expansion plans, he said.
Safi Airways has just announced that effective December 1, it will commence operations from Kabul to Tehran. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office