Atlantis to offer new rides and slides
Dubai, November 12, 2012
Atlantis – the flagship resort on The Palm – will introduce exciting new rides and slides at its Aquaventure next year.
In this new phase of development, a new 40-metre-high waterslide tower will loom over the existing Ziggurat, as well as the expansive lagoons of Dolphin Bay, a statement said.
Courage will be tested on new thrill rides unveiling cutting edge technology with never seen before surprises, said the statement.
The waterpark currently features 18 million litres of fresh water powering seven thrilling waterslides, a 2.3 kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools, water rapids and white water chargers, not to mention the 700 metres of white sand beach overlooking The Palm. Guests can also feed Cownose Rays, dive in a shark-infested lagoon or explore the depths on a Shark Safari.
“Atlantis is constantly innovating and providing new experiences for our guests,” said Alan Leibman, CEO Kerzner International. “Our goal has always been the same—to blow away our customers and create an exciting, fun experience for all our guests in the waterpark.”
In addition, Aquaventure will be adding a variety of dining experiences. A wide selection of casual dining—from freshly baked pizzas to authentic Arabic mezze to indulgent gelato— will be offered. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route