Amadeus Gulf opens new office in Dubai
Dubai, November 20, 2012
Amadeus Gulf, a leading transaction processor for the global travel industry, has inaugurated its new offices in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road, in close proximity to the airlines and travel community.
Amadeus’ move is part of the current expansion plans of Amadeus Gulf. New modern headquarters were inaugurated in Abu Dhabi few months ago while Amadeus Gulf has expanded its presence from the UAE to other key markets such as Bahrain and Oman, and currently has full-fledged offices in Manama and Muscat.
A joint venture between Amadeus IT Group, Spain and Etihad Airways, Amadeus Gulf was established in the UAE in 2002. Amadeus is one of the largest GDS providers serving the worldwide travel and tourism industry, with an estimated market share of nearly 38 per cent in 2011 (air travel booking transactions). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief