Emirates launches 10-day fare promotion
Dubai, November 24, 2012
Dubai-based Emirates, one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines, is offering special prices on Economy fares over a 10-day period.
The special network-wide promotion launched yesterday (November 23) and will runs up to December 2 for travel between January 22 and June 10, 2013.
“Emirates is already known for providing superb value for money. This network-wide initiative pushes the value bar a notch higher, making it even more attractive to embark on that trip of a lifetime, visit a relative or friend, or explore a new market for business,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president, Passenger Sales Worldwide.
“No other airline squeezes as much product and service into the ticket price. We are product and value driven. These are the guiding principles of what we do and passengers who book early will be rewarded with the best discounts through this exciting promotion,” he added.
The raft of savings mean that passengers can fly, for example, from Dubai to other Middle East destinations from as little as Dh930 ($253). Prices to the Indian Subcontinent start at Dh960, fares to Africa begin at Dh1400, Europe can be visited from Dh1530, the Americas from Dh4170, while Australasia can now be reached from Dh4730.
“We know some countries have not traditionally been early booking markets, but under this ‘Early Bird’ offer, booking early will pay dividends and enable us to give unprecedented fares to our loyal customers,” added Antinori. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador