Fujairah hotel offers treat on National Day
Dubai, November 25, 2012
Concorde Fujairah Hotel, a luxury accommodation in the heart of the city, is offering special rates at the property to mark the 41st UAE National Day on December 2.
Individuals celebrating their 41st birthday on December 2 will get to enjoy a two-night stay at a Superior Room at Concorde Fujairah Hotel, inclusive of a sumptuous breakfast for two for Dh599 ($163).
Mohamed Fekry, general manager, Concorde Fujairah Hotel, said: “We at Concorde Fujairah are in high spirits as we commemorate the 41st UAE National Day. As we mark the birth of our great nation, we are offering an exclusive treat for the birthday celebrants for them to simultaneously spend two special occasions with us.”
This year, the National Day Committee has announced an exciting line-up of events from November 25 to December 3 including community-based activities, spectacular celebrations and a series of programmes to promote the national identity and honor UAE’s cultural heritage and economic progress. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project