Dassault Falcon names ME sales manager
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Dassault Falcon, a part of leading aerospace company Dassault Aviation, has named Julien Nargeot as its new sales manager in the Dubai regional sales office to help meet growing demand for business jets in the Middle East.
"The Middle East market remains robust and dynamic and poised for additional growth in the coming years," said Gilles Gautier, vice president of International Sales for Dassault Aviation.
"Julien's passion for aviation and his extensive knowledge of Falcons makes him an ideal fit for our expanding sales team. He will be a very valuable asset to our customers."
In his new position, Nargeot will draw on his broad experience in aircraft operations and maintenance. He holds a type rating on the Falcon 2000EX EASy and has completed B1/B2 ground and practical training on the Falcon 7X and Falcon 900EX EASy.
Nargeot is a graduate of France's ESTACA aeronautical engineering school and formerly served as a company's Customer Service Manager for Spain and Italy. He will report to Renaud Cloatre, Dassault Falcon's Middle East sales director.
In addition to the Dubai office, the Dassault Falcon's network in the Middle East includes authorized service centers in Dubai and Jeddah, a spares distribution center in Dubai and a technical office in Jeddah. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home