Entrepreneur’s Organisation visits Air Arabia
Dubai, December 18, 2012
The UAE Chapter of Entrepreneurs' Organisation (EO) recently visited Air Arabia, the region’s leading low-cost carrier, and met with the airline’s management team.
The meeting was part of the EO ‘Behind the Scenes’ initiatives to gain insights about successful establishments and the people that run them.
Hassan Al Hazeem, president of EO UAE Chapter, said: “As part of our strategy, we aim at a continuous learning curve through the experiences of like-minded entrepreneurs and establishments. Our visit and interaction with Air Arabia was the perfect example of such learning experiences.”
As part of the meeting, EO members were provided an overview of the launch of Air Arabia, their fleet, future plans, hubs in Morocco and Alexandria, innovation and marketing campaigns.
They interacted with the corporate communications department and the Air Arabia call centre, which handles calls 24x7, marketing department, customer services and the airport general manager. They also undertook a tour of the Sharjah International Airport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief