Oman Air increases web check-in period
Muscat, December 23, 2012
Oman Air, the country’s flagship airline, has increased the period during which customers can use its convenient web check-in facility before they fly from 36 hours to three hours before scheduled departure.
This helps passengers - whether travelling alone or with their families, with baggage or without – to avoid airport queues and get airside as quickly as possible, a statement from the airline company said.
Web check-in is available at all Oman Air’s destinations, except Kathmandu, Khasab, Manama, Tehran and Zanzibar, and complements the airline’s online booking option. These facilities, together with Oman Air’s complete in-flight connectivity service – which allows passengers to make mobile phone calls, send text messages, check emails and use the internet – ensure that Oman Air’s customers remain at the forefront of digital communications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head